India No one PV Solar Entrepreneurship, Professional and Corporate Training Provider.
Welcome To Institute of Solar Technology (IST)
IST Surat, Gujarat
START YOUR SOLAR BUSINESS
Gujarat - pioneer among Indian states in promoting solar energy
Gujarat has been a pioneer in India's solar power sector. It was perhaps the first state in the country to have auctioned solar power projects. Gujarat's solar power program predates the National Solar Mission launched by the Indian federal government in late 2010.
How to Start Solar Energy Business
You can become one of the big entrepreneurs in this business that requires no financial investment. Investing your talent and passion in the solar energy business will make you a successful entrepreneur.
Starting a solar energy business could mean becoming a solar panel installer, a distributor of solar products or a provider of many other types of solar energy services and products. Choose your area of focus and establish your business properly to gain consumer confidence regarding your services.
The future of renewable energy in India presumably rests on achieving the ambitious solar power target set by the country. Starting your own solar energy business can become big even if you are also one of the consumers of these products. It starts with renting the solar energy system for your home. In order to give you the step by step method then keep on reading.
All you have to do is to complete the necessary training and passing them means you are now eligible for registration to manage your own solar energy business.
In devising a business plan, Institute of Solar Technology (IST) will help you to select what best business suit for you. Institute of Solar Technology (IST) will look in to the fundamentals and help you to build your models for Solar business.
Institute of Solar Technology can provide you proper guidance and skill of:
- Technology of Photovoltaic System
- Hands-on Experiments, which help you @ live project work
- Live Project Work at Institute premises
- You can become a System Designer, installer, O&M Engineer and Project Management team leader, so that you can handle your own project from beginning to end
- IST Books and Class materials developed by National and International research persons, industry (100 to 200MW) experienced expert
- You can better understand PV cell to PV Module, Customer relation, Site Analysis, Financial Planning, Due Diligence Services in PV Projects, Plant Design, Implementing MW Solar Power Plants - Action Framework, PPA for a MW Solar Power Plant, DPR, Contract Development, Project Implementation and Commissioning of the Project
- Legal expert for a new Entrepreneur
- Research and Development guide and support from Institute of Solar Technology
Secretary in the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) Amitabh Kant said that "Start-up India" initiative will help in turning youth from "job seekers to job creators."
We will support to promote startups - You will be startups PV Solar Enterpreneur.